Our no fuss, fixed fee conveyancing services for Sydney metro area are capped at $985*. If you are selling your home in Sydney and need conveyance then please contact us for prompt service.
FOR A STANDARD RESIDENTIAL CONVEYANCE LOCATED WITHIN THE METROPOLITAN SYDNEY OUR FIXED FEE OF $985.00*
Whether you are buying or selling a property in NSW, one of the many decisions you will need to make is about how you will pay your conveyancing fees. The conveyancing process looks after the legal aspects of buying and selling property, which can be very complicated.
With fixed fee conveyancing, you hire a Conveyancer who charges you a lump sum before any work is done. Everything is included in the fixed fee, from professional costs to disbursements. This allows you to plan your budget appropriately, knowing you won’t be charged any extra fees after the property’s title has been signed over to you. This makes it a much more stress-free process than having to deal with costs that pop up accidentally along the way.
FOR AN ACCURATE FIXED FEE PRICE CLICK HERE
Our fixed price conveyancing services are perfect for those buying or selling real estate in the state of NSW. Fixed price fees for the budget conscious buyer.
At CS Conveyancing, we offer a fixed fee of $985 when you are selling a standard residential property within Metropolitan Sydney*.
This sum covers the following inclusions:
- Our professional costs of contract preparation and review; contract negotiations; reviewing and responding to requisitions; attending to signing transfer; liaising with mortgagee (if applicable), preparation for settlement; etc.
- Title search or common property search;
- Council zoning (S149(2)(5) Certificate);
- Deposited plan;
- Drainage diagram;
- ECOS – contract for sale of land pages;
- 1 x LPI Dealing Search;
- S47 Land Tax Certificate;
- Settlement agents’ fees.
This fixed fee comes with the following exclusions:
* Any additional dealing noted on title such as caveats, covenants, easements, etc.
* Additional fees apply to properties located in other NSW regions.